Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
Nagarkot Sunrise Tour starts from Kathmandu and ends at Kathmandu as well. After enjoying the half day sightseeing tour in the hustling and bustling city of Kathmandu, we take an afternoon drive to Nagarkot which takes 1-2 hours to reach this beautiful place. On this day, we enjoy the panoramic sunset view and stay overnight in one of the best hotels in Nagarkot. The next day, we wake up early in the morning to witness the breathtaking sunrise view with amazing landscapes from the tower. After having the breakfast, we return back to Kathmandu. On the way, we visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square, the historical palaces of Nepal.
Nagarkot, located 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu, is one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur district and is renowned for its spectacular sunrise view of the Himalaya when the weather is clear. Visitors often travel to Nagarkot from Kathmandu to spend the night so that they can be there for the breathtaking sunrise. Nagarkot has become famous as one of the best spots to view Mount Everest as well as other snow-topped peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. It also offers an excellent view of the Indrawati river valley to the east. With an elevation of 2,195 meters, Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Valley and is described by visitors as a place whose beauty endures year round.
Day 1: Arrival ktm.
Day 2: Sightseeing Ktm,Patan,Bhaktapur and overnight Bhaktapur.
Day 3: Bhaktapur-Nagarkot.
Day 4: Nagarkot trek to Dhulikhel-Panauti-Namo-Buddha-over night Balthali.
Day 5: Balthali sight seeing.
Day 6: Balthali-Ktm.
Day 7: Departure to onward journey.
What does our package tour price includes?
1. Airport transportation
2. Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle.
3. Standard accommodation in Kathmandu hotel,breakfast included.
4. Standard accommodation in Pokhara hotel, breakfast included.
5. Kathmandu and Pokhara city Tours by professional tour guide and private vehicle.
6. All your Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the tour.
7. All hot drinks such as tea, coffee during the tour.
8. Accommodation during the tour.
9. Tour Guide.
10 Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, medicine for all tour staff.
11. Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
What does not our package tour price includes?
1. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
2. Your travel insurance.
3. International airfare.
4. Entry visa fee you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
5. Items of personal Bar bill.
6. Personal tour Equipments.
7. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
8. Tips for tour staff and driver. (Tipping is expected.)